May or may not be indecisive zachtac's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Icon4 (QUICK TUTORIAL)Problems with people's Teamspeak causing horrible feedback and echos

I've noticed over the period of months I've been with the clan that we have had really bad issues with echo's/feedback loops from people having open/hot mics even when they don't mean to at times. The end result has been when multiple people have been talking that we've gotten horrible feedback and echo's that hurt the people in the channel other than the offenders. Now its not a solve all problem but if we could all verify our settings in Teamspeak it could cut down on the echo's and feedback we've been propagating on server.

Related to our settings we should in general have on i've highlighted the settings that can help with this. Now granted this scenario can only be somewhat remedied if you are using speakers and a normal desktop microphone as if your computer volume is too loud when people in channel speak they have been breaking the threshold for broadcasting audio and causing feedback/audio loops. The solution in that circumstance is to adjust your volume threshold/ and or turn down your volume for your computer. If able look at a comfortable headset. I myself have a condenser mic that sits on my desktop and I use my speakers on my desktop sometimes as well. However I don't have my volume up that high normally, and I use push to talk to transmit.

This all being said I would recommend you check your settings under teamspeak I'll circle down below.

Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies DonnyMack's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

thanks for the tip! i hope it works.

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck Marrv's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

You forgot to circle the most important setting in the whole of TS: Push-to-Talk!