Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Tiger

  1. #1
    Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! Nathan-rodger7's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Age
    26
    Posts
    146

    Default Tiger

    Boo yeah I finally got my tiger :D it's a beast in loving it :p thanks al who joined in and helped me grind that shiz

  2. #2
    Okay, who put a stop payment on my reality check? AOD Member AOD_TheRealDon's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Western Front
    Age
    26
    Posts
    470

    Default

    One of us, one of us, lol congrats its a fun tank but remember its not invincible by any means just have fun and find areas to control with its gun. Aka streets open fields etc.

  3. #3
    Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy Milky's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    20
    Posts
    201

    Default

    Congrats :)

  4. #4
    Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_BhPlay's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sarajevo , BiH
    Posts
    141

    Default

    If u need some tips im here Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-01-28_00001.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	209.9 KB 
ID:	21558Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-01-28_00002.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	165.2 KB 
ID:	21559

  5. #5
    Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! Nathan-rodger7's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Age
    26
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_BhPlay View Post
    If u need some tips im here Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-01-28_00001.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	209.9 KB 
ID:	21558Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-01-28_00002.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	165.2 KB 
ID:	21559
    What are the best shells to use and what amounts of each ??

  6. #6
    Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_BhPlay's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sarajevo , BiH
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Nathan-rodger7 View Post
    What are the best shells to use and what amounts of each ??
    AP (regular) 30 max apcr does not work well with tiger. No HE no HEAT u can take myb 5 apcr if u want but its prety much useless
    Get parts and ppe 1st . - important

  7. #7
    Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! Nathan-rodger7's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Age
    26
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_BhPlay View Post
    AP (regular) 30 max apcr does not work well with tiger. No HE no HEAT u can take myb 5 apcr if u want but its prety much useless
    Get parts and ppe 1st . - important
    Thanks I usually take 10 of everything and yeah I've already got parts and fpe already working on the engine filters and artillery whilst I work towards my panther D


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin By: ForumThemes.com
Top