Just wanted to give a shout out to my fellow sim pilots. You guys have been kicking ass. last night me griff and joe crushed a jap 2.3 - 3.3 japs vs allies round. We stuck together, communicated, and in the end dominated. griff had something like 15 kills and a handful of assists, pretty awesome. Joe had a handful of kills and assists as well. Earlier in the day we had papp and base flying strong as well. Papp has become a strong pilot. gj man. I really look forward to flying with all you guys. at one point we had 5 guys flying. was really sweet to see. we will have to get the kinks worked out for danny, felt bad he wasnt able to fly too. definitely want him to be part of the wing. opponents are definitely seeing the AoD tag on their six. again great work to all. Definitely encourage anyone interested in trying sim to do so, we have a great group of members in the sky and more is always better. Even if your not a dogfighter, bombers are always needed. if we can get some more peeps together, we are eager to get some bombers to fly formation with our fighters to fly cover for them. Bombers are a great way to grind research and lions. griff had a 100,000+ silver lion round last night and spaded a plane as well, so don't be shy guys. Everyone is willing to fly lower tiers to be inclusive and eventually we will all have more/better planes to fly.

Hope to see you at the hanger and in the sky

gj + gl