Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue XtheXcodeX's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Mech warrior online Trial division?

Hello guys and gals! So, you might be wondering why I'm putting this here. Well, I'm not exactly ranked high enough to request a trial division, so I hoped one of you out there would be able to put this out for me! I understand that y'all might not want to make this into a trial division, but I couldn't help trying. See you on the battlefield!

The Token Staff Sergeant Master Butters's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

We already tried Mech Warrior Online. I think it closed due to lack of development from the developers.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! MrShlopalopagus's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

But they re-released the game during december. I think the game is fun and there new players coming now since its on steam. Plenty of vets on it too

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Rainbow Dash View Post
    We already tried Mech Warrior Online. I think it closed due to lack of development from the developers.
    They reopened development in December, and like others said, it's still a very active game, with new players joining every day.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_MrShlopalopagus View Post
    But they re-released the game during december. I think the game is fun and there new players coming now since its on steam. Plenty of vets on it too
    Honestly, I really want to see a Unit that can rival -MS-, and I think AOD- would be that unit.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_XtheXcodeX View Post
    Honestly, I really want to see a Unit that can rival -MS-, and I think AOD- would be that unit.
    then place a proper trial division request here and get people willing to play with you, get leaders willing to run it. Not least of all you'll need to convince the CT that opening it back up is good for the clan.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'd suggest before making a division request, you try to find a Corporal or higher that'd be willing to CO the thing. Seen some promising looking divisions that go nowhere because no one of rank will take command.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Irtar View Post
    I'd suggest before making a division request, you try to find a Corporal or higher that'd be willing to CO the thing. Seen some promising looking divisions that go nowhere because no one of rank will take command.
    I want to, but I'm unsure as to where I could find a corporal willing to CO it.