Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! BhPlay's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Rumor War thundaaaaaa

I heard there is a app which gives you golden eagles ......... any1 got xp with this app ?

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_BhPlay View Post
    I heard there is a app which gives you golden eagles ......... any1 got xp with this app ?
    i heard that it works fine, think if you watch a video thats around 30-40 sec long you will earn from 5-10 gold or something... :)

Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy Milky's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Nope but there is guides on youtube I believe~

~HaKuNa MaTaTa~ AOD Member AOD_Sworn Assassin's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

i got u man, I've made over 16000 eagles with this, its called the Free Eagles for Warthunder app on the google app store. I believe the app is made by TapJoy and they are partnered with Gaijin. The app (for me) started with a lot of tasks and about half of them worked, I also believe the tasks are based upon where you live, as they are ads.

The ones that work for me are the videos, the app downloads (download and install app and let it run for at least 2 minutes then uninstall), some of the quick action ones, and the surveys.. especially the tap surveys work but sometimes they get you half through a survey and tell you you're not qualified. It takes a lot of time but the eagles do add up over time i guess and good for squadron battles for crew slots and backup vehicles i suppose. So the app eventually slowed down a lot but i still do it. You will figure out the ones that work and the ones that don't work.

My invite code is u6jsy if you wanna give me 10% of everything you make also u will get 10 eagles for entering the code, or anyone elses code, but you may only enter one code. hope this helps.
    ~ HaKuNa MaTaTa ~
    ~~ AOD4LiFe ~~ (R.I.P.) MOH:AA division
    ~~~ Roll Tide Roll ~~~ Alabama Crimson Tide ~~~

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! BhPlay's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Sworn Assassin View Post
    i got u man, I've made over 16000 eagles with this, its called the Free Eagles for Warthunder app on the google app store. I believe the app is made by TapJoy and they are partnered with Gaijin. The app (for me) started with a lot of tasks and about half of them worked, I also believe the tasks are based upon where you live, as they are ads.

The ones that work for me are the videos, the app downloads (download and install app and let it run for at least 2 minutes then uninstall), some of the quick action ones, and the surveys.. especially the tap surveys work but sometimes they get you half through a survey and tell you you're not qualified. It takes a lot of time but the eagles do add up over time i guess and good for squadron battles for crew slots and backup vehicles i suppose. So the app eventually slowed down a lot but i still do it. You will figure out the ones that work and the ones that don't work.

My invite code is u6jsy if you wanna give me 10% of everything you make also u will get 10 eagles for entering the code, or anyone elses code, but you may only enter one code. hope this helps.
    thanks man , i will use your code

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

is this app only for Android? or also for us apple guys? =D

Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_eQuiitox View Post
    is this app only for Android? or also for us apple guys? =D
    the app is android i believe, smartphones, tablets, etc.. I dunno if they have it on the apple store tho, I don't think they do but it never hurts to look
    ~ HaKuNa MaTaTa ~

Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_BhPlay View Post
    thanks man , i will use your code

ah thank you :were:

remember though, it may start out giving u tasks that work all the time, but don't be surprised if after a while it slows way down, or doesn't give you hardly any tasks you can do for a day or so.. then comes back and gives you tons of tasks.. its really up and down sometimes lol.. and also after a while the tasks that you are used to will go away and you will have to look for the new ones and sort through the garbage "so to speak"

for example i did the cars.com one just now, but i haven't seen it for almost 3 or 4 days... a month ago i was doing the cars.com task over 20 times a day lol
    ~ HaKuNa MaTaTa ~

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Sworn Assassin View Post
    the app is android i believe, smartphones, tablets, etc.. I dunno if they have it on the apple store tho, I don't think they do but it never hurts to look
    Going for a look after my phonecall :)

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck Marrv's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Just done some checking and it seems restricted to android "cellphones" - tablets have been known to have issues and no such app for iphone users. Which sucks for me...