Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default BattlEye Error (Server?)

Hey guys!

I am unable to play your server and even some your server regulars are unable to join due to an BattlEye Error on MY end: BattlEye failed to install.

(We log on the server, runs perfectly fine--no lag; no FPS drop--for about thirty seconds and freezes to the point we can't rejoin.)

We have tried reinstalling BattlEye, Verifying, setting up rules for Firewall; running administrator.

Although, that isn't your issue, we have spoke about it together (my tribe mates and I) and may think it was on the servers behalf for we have tried other unofficial servers and don't have this issue.

Hopefully we can figure this out because I'd love to keep playing Stronghold.

Thanks for reading, AOD!
    -Tilt

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? AOD Member AOD_The Bacon Man's Avatar
    Rank
    Corporal
    Division
    ARK
    Status
    Active

I have sent a PM to the admins, so hopefully they will be able to look into this pretty soon.

ARK Division Officer
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    ARK
    Status
    Active

Hey Tilt,
    BattlEye is a 3rd party service that was created for the ARK game to catch strings that typically would indicate hacking and other methods of cheating.
    This service is ran on ALL official servers at the moment, as well as many unofficial servers. We choose to run the BattlEye service on our server to help prevent such cheaters from making their way onto our servers. If it is causing you personally connection issues and/or your tribemates, I would post the direct error messages or steps in which is causing the error to public forum for a solution. We would encourage our own members, as well as members of other tribes on the server to do the same.

AOD is strongly against hacking and cheating and will continue to use the BattlEye service likely until the developers deem it either broken or unnecessary, as currently there is no other anti-cheat detection offered on their end.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing, but the game is still in development and it's the price we pay for being a community of testers helping developers create a finished product.

Transmitted via inception of your mind...

CPU: AMD FX-9590 @ 4.71Ghz (8-Core), RAM: 32768MB DDR3 GSKill 2133Mhz, MB: ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0
    GPU: EVGA 3975-KR GTX970, SSD: Intel 480GB (Games), Intel 128GB (OS), HDD: WD Black 1TB (Media)

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? AOD Member AOD_The Bacon Man's Avatar
    Rank
    Corporal
    Division
    ARK
    Status
    Active

https://steamcommunity.com/app/34611...91491112996937
    Check this out, it may help you.
    Also the second link that he posted in that thread may have a solution to your issue. (This is the second link im talking about if you just want to skip to it)

Rank
    Corporal
    Division
    ARK
    Status
    Active

Looks like everything worked out. wowsoTILT told me in game that she was able to fix the issue.