~HaKuNa MaTaTa~ AOD Member AOD_Sworn Assassin's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Science2 So.... I decided tooooo

conduct some experiments with my macbook pro and its horrible in game fps and (especially when gaijin does updates for some reason)

i have my macbook pro linked to a 52 inch flatscreen tv through a mini display port to hdmi setup, so instead of mirroring the tv and using its resolution, i swapped the mirror to the macbook pros setting. which in turn gave me almost a double boost in fps, what used to be average 20-25 with steady drops to 7-14 at ground level (especially in combat situations with lots of explosions) is now an average 40 with occasional drops to 30 and lowest i saw was 27

also i will not things are much easier to see on the screen as i sit some 5 feet from my tv when i play, so now I'm like wow i can actually see better :were: it may take a little more adjusting as things are different visually but hakuna matata

first match out in 6.3 air arcade match this is going to be funnnnnnn lol whooooo!!! **can u sense my excitement?** lololol i feel kind of nubish tho as it only took me a year to realize ...screen resolution :banged: (btw all my graphics are on low already w/ old video card support)

~ HaKuNa MaTaTa ~
    ~~ AOD4LiFe ~~ (R.I.P.) MOH:AA division
    ~~~ Roll Tide Roll ~~~ Alabama Crimson Tide ~~~

~HaKuNa MaTaTa~ AOD Member AOD_Sworn Assassin's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

okay well gorge still gives me a slight problem, but for the most part its a b00st for the good :)
    ~ HaKuNa MaTaTa ~
    ~~ AOD4LiFe ~~ (R.I.P.) MOH:AA division
    ~~~ Roll Tide Roll ~~~ Alabama Crimson Tide ~~~