Hello fellows,

I have quite the weird issue with my computer. I am by no means a tech expert or whatnot, but have searched quite a bit around the internet for information. Tried out a load of things, but didn't end up with a solution.

Let me start with the description of my issue. FYI: I have this issue since I installed Windows 10 (clean install).

Cold boot (I'll just refer to this as a cold boot)
When I try to boot my computer (pressing the power button), My BIOS loads, followed by the windows 10 loading icon. Then my monitor goes off and back on within a second, followed by a black screen. When I move my mouse around, I don't see my cursor, when I press the Windowskey + L to swap monitors (or whatever keybind there is for it) it doesn't do anything. However, when I press CTRL+Shift+ESC, I can hear my Skype booting. But still no visuals on the monitor.

Rebooting (different ways of rebooting I have tried)
(1) I have tried rebooting my computer by Windowskey -> up -> up -> enter -> up -> enter. That's basically navigating to the shutdown/restart option. My computer succesfully boots BIOS, followed by the Windows loading icon. Then the monitor goes off and back on within a second again, followed by a black screen. In short, the same as before.

(2) I have also tried rebooting my computer by holding the power button for 10 seconds, and then pressing it again to start up again. The following steps I have seen after this: BIOS, Windows 10 loading icon. Monitor goes off and back on within a second. But then the Windows 10 loading icon appears and everything boots as normal. After this, I can reboot the computer with method (1) as often as I wish to without issues.

Other things
(1) I noticed that when I press the power switch on the backside of the casing to turn it off and on and try a cold boot, everything under the section 'Cold boot' will be repeated.

(2) I also noticed whenevery I play certain games (e.g. Dirty Bomb) and open a link in Teamspeak, within 20 seconds, my screen will freeze and the monitor shuts down and reboots. After that, it gives me the notification that it did not detect any activity and can't show anything. Using reboot method (2) fixes it again.

I hope someone here has an idea of what I could try to fix this.

Specs
Here's a list of 'relevant' specs.

• 600 Watt PSU
  • Intel Core i5-3350P 3.10 GHz
  • MSI B75MA-E33
  • Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600
  • 500GB Sata III
  • AMD Radeon HD7790 1GB