I just finished driving a ZIS 30 into a match. One of my "teammates" bounced a bullet of the back of my gun's shield, barely missing my gunner. I made the mistake of looking back to see which "teammate" was shooting at me, and as I made note of the name, I drove into sight of the enemy and got blasted.

Are they at least paying for damage they do to teammates? If they kill my crew, does it at least cost them lions?

If this were "real life", such a twit would find himself in front of a firing squad, the second time he did this. I would LOVE to turn-about and open fire, but that is not a team action to take.

I have gotten angry enough to turn and shove the enemy tank. Again, not a good team action, but not so bad as opening fire. He did at least stop with the MG after a bit. (wasn't hurting my T34) I think I would have shoved him in the water if that choice had been available, as angry as I was.

I did not complain on the twit that fired the one bullet. Someone else that round had taken two short bursts into the snow near my tank, and the guy that fired the one bullet owned up and apologized, saying that he'd accidentally bumped the space bar.

I am sick of these wackjobs that want to blaze away at everyone, even though it can do (and has done!) damage.