Knee High to a Worms Ass CrossDressiNate's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Unban request

So it has been a few weeks since I got banned for not even breaking the rules.

1. Nothing racist was said
    2. Nothing politically tinged was said
    3. I never started the conversation that I got banned for and I'm sure whoever started it didn't, I just added my 2 cents to it.

Banned for saying Stalin and Mao killed more chinese and russians vs hitler killing 6 million jews. Someone brought up that, so I said, why not mourn russians/chinese more than jews? what makes them so special and not Russians/Chinese. So basically I was stating a fact and trying to make it equal vs favoring a people. again, never even started the conversation on the server, just added my tw cents and then got instantly banned. No warnings were made in admin speak or general chat. If I'm getting banned over this, you guys might honestly want to evaluate who even should have banning powers. I have experience owning quite a few servers that were popular, and ban happy admins are a great way to kill a community.

not at all racist, not really political, just asking a question. No rules were broken.

First post, Insane told me to message him and I never got a reply back.

I am the bone of my sword, Steel is my body and fire is my blood. AOD Member AOD_Fang's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Battlefront II
    Status
    On Leave

If none of the above have replied, please try again. In the mean time, I will notify someone as well..

As usual, please Private Message one of the following.
    AOD_Markyle

AOD_Insane

AOD_AgentGibbs

AOD_Rambo
    Last edited by AOD_Fang; 03-24-2016 at 06:52 PM.
    "Now, let everything vanish into the sweet fog of illusion." - Ameno-Sagiri

I do make signatures as practice material at this time, leave me a PM.