Knee High to a Worms Ass luxormb2's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Unban Request

1. You must include the reason that you think you were banned: 5 minutes or so before I was getting banned, I was doing my usual thing. I played the game as normal. Throwing out some funny things in the chat. People were laughing and such (i don't know if they were laughing at my jokes or other stuff, probably other stuff). Then the last thing I read in the chat before being banned is "luxor stop talking (or I'm going to ban/kick you). I don't know if the bit in the parentheses was there. All I remember is being told to stop talking, which I did. Then seconds after, I was banned. So I assume banned for "- Cruel, offensive, or otherwise disturbing remarks".

2. You must include the admin who banned you, if you know: I don't know ;-;

3. You must include the circumstances under which you were banned: 5 minutes or so before I was getting banned, I was doing my usual thing. I played the game as normal. Throwing out some funny things in the chat. People were laughing and such (i don't know if they were laughing at my jokes or other stuff, probably other stuff). Then the last thing I read in the chat before being banned is "luxor stop talking (or I'm going to ban/kick you). I don't know if the bit in the parentheses was there. All I remember is being told to stop talking, which I did. Then seconds after, I was banned. So I assume banned for "- Cruel, offensive, or otherwise disturbing remarks".

4. You must include your PC IP: I don't know what this is, but if you tell me how to get it, I'd be glad to give the info.

5. You must include an apology to whomever you have offended if you were banned for doing so: I'm sorry to whomever I might've offended.

Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active

How to check your public IP

Please send a PM to:
    Rambo
    or
    Insane
    Sent from my PC using Keyboard