After a discussion I've had with sky a couple of weeks ago on this forum, where we've discussed streaming/recording software, I've installed Nvidia Shadowplay myself today to let it run in the background occasionally so I can analyze my game-play. Also I'll hopefully be able to catch and save a good moment to share it with you every now and then as well. My Internet is rather crappy, so I have to compress my videos before uploading them. In case anyone is interested in reusing my material for an AOD trailer or something along the line, I might be able to send you a higher quality version of a video.

Here's a snippet taken from one of our squadron battles we've had today, featuring a brief kill-streak:

I'm a bit concerned about all the voices running in the background in TS though (privacy and such). Have we signed up for being streamed and broadcasted when entering AOD or shall I ask anyone who is in the TS channel for a explicit permission?
Alternatively (perhaps even better) does anyone know a convenient way to remove TS audio from a shadowplay recording or prevent shadowplay to record it in the first place?