Knee High to a Worms Ass Spookisan's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Hey! from across the water.

First off apologies for not being in the AOD servers so much, I'm in the UK when I get home from work (i think around 10am EST) there isn't usually people on during the week ( I do check ) which is fair enoughl; work/school/sleep/sex, and I spend a lot of time with my son and family on weekend so I usually don't get chance to play sat or sun.

Anyway so I just finished building my rig and wanted to ask if there are any hardware/software guru's out there who could recommend any 'tweaks' I could do, Overclocking? - I have no clue about OC'ing, maybe I don't need to just yet?

I spent around 2000 ($3000 USD, $3700 CAD) and spent a while researching parts and eventually bought and built this beast.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/spookifish/saved/Xn9kcf

I had a gaming keyboard but didn't like it and bought a cheap one I use at work for like 10 and love it.

I had planned to do some recording of our shenanigans on the AODs but wasn't sure if this was allowed no biggie if not.

Feel free to add me on Origin - Spookisan, I'm quiet but a friendly chap.

Peace guys,

Spooki
    Uk Represent

Liquor? I hardly even know her! AOD Member AOD_tboose7's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Blizzard Universe
    Status
    Active

Team up with a bunch of our European guys, we have a few swedes, nords and laddies in the division who live around London time.

M4zit and sasori are usually on pretty early so all you need is a fourth person and bam, you can start a server without us "western" folk

If Its Not Big, I Dont Want It AOD Member AOD_Bighoss001's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    PlayerUnknown
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Spookisan View Post
    First off apologies for not being in the AOD servers so much, I'm in the UK when I get home from work (i think around 10am EST) there isn't usually people on during the week ( I do check ) which is fair enoughl; work/school/sleep/sex, and I spend a lot of time with my son and family on weekend so I usually don't get chance to play sat or sun.

Anyway so I just finished building my rig and wanted to ask if there are any hardware/software guru's out there who could recommend any 'tweaks' I could do, Overclocking? - I have no clue about OC'ing, maybe I don't need to just yet?

I spent around 2000 ($3000 USD, $3700 CAD) and spent a while researching parts and eventually bought and built this beast.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/spookifish/saved/Xn9kcf

I had a gaming keyboard but didn't like it and bought a cheap one I use at work for like 10 and love it.

I had planned to do some recording of our shenanigans on the AODs but wasn't sure if this was allowed no biggie if not.

Feel free to add me on Origin - Spookisan, I'm quiet but a friendly chap.

Peace guys,

Spooki
    Uk Represent
    Nice Setup. I bet that 980ti pushes that 1440p 60hz monitor no problem

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_tboose7 View Post
    Team up with a bunch of our European guys, we have a few swedes, nords and laddies in the division who live around London time.

M4zit and sasori are usually on pretty early so all you need is a fourth person and bam, you can start a server without us "western" folk

How does AOD rent servers? is there an easy way for me to set one up? sorry never done it before. Also how much is it ? roughly.

cheers Tboose!

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Its just a beast, everything on ultra, amazing.

I am gonna buy 2 more of these monitors next month or soon.

:)

Liquor? I hardly even know her! AOD Member AOD_tboose7's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Blizzard Universe
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Spookisan View Post
    How does AOD rent servers? is there an easy way for me to set one up? sorry never done it before. Also how much is it ? roughly.

cheers Tboose!
    No money needed... You just need 4 players to get one of our servers running and play on there. Just join and wait for 3 more