I've noticed Gaijin sells their stuff about 40% cheaper the Russian web store than they do in in the European one. Hence I wondered whether Gaijin are cool with customers circumventing their payment region and contacted the support about it. Turns out they are. Here is my correspondence with them:
Spoiler

Dear Gaijin-Team,

I consider to purchase some Golden Eagles and noticed you sell those significantly cheaper in Russia than you do in Germany where I currently reside. Now, as a penny pinching student, I wonder what's your policy on customers circumventing their intended payment zone (e.g. by using a Russian VPN). Do you tolerate such purchases or do they violate any of your terms/conditions and if so how do you enforce them?

Best regards,
Greetings!

Thank you for contacting Gaijin Customer Support.

Apologies for the delayed response. Please, take a look at the following article: https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/...stomer-Support

Regarding your question - it is not prohibited by our Eula or Terms of Use and such users do not get punished. However, it is better to make purchases using your local webstore.

Best regards,

Gaijin Entertainment Support Team

Now, I wouldn't mind to save a few bucks during my next purchase while preferably using paypal as payment method. However I don't have access to a russian VPN.
I wonder if anyone here is experienced with circumventing Gaijins payment regions and could briefly describe a convenient way to do so.
I'd also appreciate if someone could recommend a cheap VPN service that's not too shady and has got servers in Russia.