Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Mic issues

  1. #1
    Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_BhPlay's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sarajevo , BiH
    Posts
    141

    Default Mic issues

    So my mic (on headset) is not recording "outside " sounds like me talking but it records the things that come out of my headphones (speakers ) how can i fix this

  2. #2
    Okay, who put a stop payment on my reality check? AOD Member AOD_KaosC57's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    Destiny 2
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    19
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_BhPlay View Post
    So my mic (on headset) is not recording "outside " sounds like me talking but it records the things that come out of my headphones (speakers ) how can i fix this
    Well, if it's a 3.5mm jack style, make sure the plugs are all in the correct color. Pink is usually the microphone jack.

    If it's USB, make sure the correct Drivers are installed.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k Clocked at 4.5 Ghz GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual X OC
    RAM: 32 GB DDR4 Mobo: MSI Z170A SLI Plus
    Storage: 120 GB SSD, 1.7 TB total HDD space Headphones: Sennheiser HD558
    Microphone: CAD Audio u37

  3. #3
    Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_BhPlay's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sarajevo , BiH
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_KaosC57 View Post
    Well, if it's a 3.5mm jack style, make sure the plugs are all in the correct color. Pink is usually the microphone jack.

    If it's USB, make sure the correct Drivers are installed.

    Yeah everything its pluged in and drivers reinstaled problem not solved :C

  4. #4
    Ainshii AOD Member AOD_Ancient's Avatar
    Rank
    Specialist
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    South Carolina
    Age
    23
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Are you sure your mic is transmitting, and not 'stereo mix'?

  5. #5
    Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_BhPlay's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sarajevo , BiH
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Ancient View Post
    Are you sure your mic is transmitting, and not 'stereo mix'?
    how do i check that out

  6. #6
    ~HaKuNa MaTaTa~ AOD Member AOD_Sworn Assassin's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Roll Tide!!!
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,845

    Default

    look at your sound settings for your pc, like keyboard and mouse settings you should have headset/speaker/microphone settings probably somewhere near your volume settings in control panel i think, been a while since i used windows .. w00t for the macbook whoooooooo
    WaR~ThUnDeR ~ HaKuNa MaTaTa ~

    ~~ AOD4LiFe ~~ (R.I.P.) MOH:AA division
    https://soundcloud.com/tucker0012 ~~~ Roll Tide Roll ~~~ Alabama Crimson Tide ~~~

  7. #7
    Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_BhPlay's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sarajevo , BiH
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Sworn Assassin View Post
    look at your sound settings for your pc, like keyboard and mouse settings you should have headset/speaker/microphone settings probably somewhere near your volume settings in control panel i think, been a while since i used windows .. w00t for the macbook whoooooooo
    Thanks for the help it turns out one part of the cable (near the thing where you adjust your sound) was almost broken into 2 parts


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin By: ForumThemes.com
Top