Knee High to a Worms Ass SightUp's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon4 Getting Kicked From AOD Servers

I attempted to message Deity7777 directly but he didn't get back with me in chat.

Vetzki was playing earlier today. He was alone with no other Particle Gaming members. I would like to know why he was kicked. According to him, admins were not issuing orders to him or anything of the sort. He was just kicked out of the blue for no reason.

I did speak to Deity about this just last week or so. I thought this kind of thing wasn't going to happen anymore.

All gave some... Some gave all.
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by SightUp View Post
    I attempted to message Deity7777 directly but he didn't get back with me in chat.

Vetzki was playing earlier today. He was alone with no other Particle Gaming members. I would like to know why he was kicked. According to him, admins were not issuing orders to him or anything of the sort. He was just kicked out of the blue for no reason.

I did speak to Deity about this just last week or so. I thought this kind of thing wasn't going to happen anymore.
    If it didn't give a reason for being kicked, it was for a reserved slot then. Our members are given the option to donate to keep our servers running and this puts them on our reserved list. A non-donating member including AOD members are kicked from the server if it is full when a reserved slot member joins.

Knee High to a Worms Ass SightUp's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Jake6934 View Post
    If it didn't give a reason for being kicked, it was for a reserved slot then. Our members are given the option to donate to keep our servers running and this puts them on our reserved list. A non-donating member including AOD members are kicked from the server if it is full when a reserved slot member joins.
    So he was like 47 and 4 when he was kicked. Typically, the server kicks the person who most recently joined. Do you have it setup to kick the person who is doing the best in the server? That seems very fishy when, according to Vetzki, the AOD member Gofish was harassing him in chat just the round before.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...768/930730923/

All gave some... Some gave all.
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by SightUp View Post
    So he was like 47 and 4 when he was kicked. Typically, the server kicks the person who most recently joined. Do you have it setup to kick the person who is doing the best in the server? That seems very fishy when, according to Vetzki, the AOD member Gofish was harassing him in chat just the round before.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...768/930730923/
    It is completely random on who it picks to kick from our servers. Why would we kick the last person that joined our server when it might have taken them 5-10 minutes to join? Its more fair for it to be random.

I would be very surprised to see GoFish harassing him in chat unless he did something to deserve it since that is no like GoFish at all. I am sure Deity can look into that part more.

It looks like a tropical earthquake blew through here or something man.
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Blizzard Universe
    Status
    Active

Closing thread, see your messages from Deity.

Did you just grab my ass?
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Confirmed that the only interaction between the two on the server was 2 lines of chat (between the two). Nothing harassing - and he'd be admonished if he did. Because the kick did not come with a message or a warning (and no admins command listed in the logs) then I have to conclude that he was randomly kicked for a reserved slot list member.