Knee High to a Worms Ass Diablo666361's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Hello im Diablo

Hi everyone i was talking to a old gaming friend a clan member named Trip23503 plays in the BF4 division. I use to gaming with him on bf2 under a clan we and 4 others formed call =FATO= f**k All That Oppose https://battletracker.com/playerstat...ATO%3D_DIABLO/. I we just looking at getting back in to pc gaming i just bought a Asus gaming laptop w/ a 980m thinking i could start at the bottom and maybe work up to even apply to your clan. i do have the Division, Metal Gear, gta v, diablo 3, and will be getting bf4 tomorrow . i just want to say hi and that was the reason of joining the forums.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AOD Member AOD_Tripp23503's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
    Hi everyone i was talking to a old gaming friend a clan member named Trip23503 plays in the BF4 division. I use to gaming with him on bf2 under a clan we and 4 others formed call =FATO= f**k All That Oppose https://battletracker.com/playerstat...ATO%3D_DIABLO/. I we just looking at getting back in to pc gaming i just bought a Asus gaming laptop w/ a 980m thinking i could start at the bottom and maybe work up to even apply to your clan. i do have the Division, Metal Gear, gta v, diablo 3, and will be getting bf4 tomorrow . i just want to say hi and that was the reason of joining the forums.
    WAZZZZZZZZZUP MAN!!!! good to see you comin back to the gamer side :) idk who, but im sure someone will get at ya :)
    Here's to you, and here's to me, the best of friends we'll always be, but if we ever disagree....well then F*** you and here's to me!

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AntAgonizer's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active