Knee High to a Worms Ass Misopwni's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon14 Unban Request

I was banned the other day. A player who wasnt online private info was being spoken about in general chat and like an idiot I defended the person, after being warned I kept quiet and decided the best thing to do was put Kayla who spoke about anothers personals info on ignore so my hothead self wouldnt push it. About 10mins later coming back from afk I was banned. I'm not sure why it was taken so far as I believe admins shouldnt be speaking about other players personal issue on chat and then bann someone for protecting them but I should know by now to just keep quiet about such things and what I think doesnt matter. I did repeat what Kayla said in chat but put her name in the sentence to show her how its not cool which I suppose she got offended from so I apologize for that. Hopefully this issue can be resolved but if not its been fun playing on the server.

Here's my IP - 192.168.0.1

-Spider

I am the bone of my sword, Steel is my body and fire is my blood. AOD Member AOD_Fang's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Battlefront II
    Status
    Active

You have posted your local IP. Your online IP can be found here https://www.whatismyip.com/
    Please add this IP to your PM.

Message the following as per your unban request.

AOD_Insane -CO Division Leader

AOD_AgentGibbs - XO Division Leader
    "Now, let everything vanish into the sweet fog of illusion." - Ameno-Sagiri

I do make signatures as practice material at this time, leave me a PM.