Knee High to a Worms Ass Diablo666361's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Hello im Diablo

Hi everyone i was talking to a old gaming friend a clan member named Trip23503 plays in the BF4 division. I use to gaming with him on bf2 under a clan we and 4 others formed call =FATO= f**k All That Oppose https://battletracker.com/playerstat...ATO%3D_DIABLO/. I we just looking at getting back in to pc gaming i just bought a Asus gaming laptop w/ a 980m thinking i could start at the bottom and maybe work up to even apply to your clan. i do have the Division, Metal Gear, gta v, diablo 3, and will be getting bf4 tomorrow . i just want to say hi and that was the reason of joining the forums.

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! Tripp23503's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
    Hi everyone i was talking to a old gaming friend a clan member named Trip23503 plays in the BF4 division. I use to gaming with him on bf2 under a clan we and 4 others formed call =FATO= f**k All That Oppose https://battletracker.com/playerstat...ATO%3D_DIABLO/. I we just looking at getting back in to pc gaming i just bought a Asus gaming laptop w/ a 980m thinking i could start at the bottom and maybe work up to even apply to your clan. i do have the Division, Metal Gear, gta v, diablo 3, and will be getting bf4 tomorrow . i just want to say hi and that was the reason of joining the forums.
    WAZZZZZZZZZUP MAN!!!! good to see you comin back to the gamer side :) idk who, but im sure someone will get at ya :)

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AntAgonizer's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active