Hey guys, last night I was trying to get some extra eagles so that I could buy one of this packs and I found the greatest thing ever.

I'm not trying to scum anyone or solicit or anything like that, just trying to help you guys out. And if you guys have any questions, shoot me a PM.

So the first thing you want to do, (if your on PC) download the app called bluestacks app player, it will allow access to the google play store and let's you run phone apps on your PC.

Next, search "warthunder" in the search bar for Google play, and hit the app "free eagles" it should be red with a star or something like that.

After you download the app, you put in a referral code, this code will give you 10 bonus Eagles for free immediately. You can use my code if you'd like, "t9mfy" and once you put in the code you'll be in the app.

In the app you'll see a few tabs, account, payouts, invite, logout, and list of tasks. First thing, go to account and put in your war thunder email in the bar. Now your ready to get some Eagles.

Note* in order for you to get the Eagles, you have to fill up the balance to 38 eagles or more before that can send it to your account, but don't worry, easy tasks are usually 20-40 eagles so one or two tasks and you get a shipment of the Eagles you earned.

Usually the tasks are like "download and play this app" or "take this quick survey"
*idk about how legit the survey ones are, but downloading and playing the apps work almost always for me*

Now once it says they sent your eagles, you can check your email, and gaijin will email saying "thank you for your purchase of ___ golden eagles" and then you can restart your war thunder and your eagles should be in your account.

Again, if you guys have any questions or problems shoot me a PM or find me on the teamspeak, I don't want to scum anyone I'm just trying to help you guys get good vehicles and stuff of that nature. Anyways, I hoped some of you guys found this helpful and I hope that this will help you in warthunder as much as Its helping me.