Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Ban Appeal - Alt Banned from 64 Man DLC BF4 Server

Hi guys,

First of all I'd just like to say that I think AoD runs some of the best BF4 servers out there and I know you guys have been very fair in the past when dealing with issues that have arisen on your Battlefield servers.

Anyway, I was just banned from the DLC Noobs 64 Man server for "suspicious gameplay."

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...1742396314/pc/

This is actually my alt account that I play on when I just feel like relaxing and playing BF4 anonymously so the only thing that I'd agree is suspicious is the low amount of time played on this account. I can assure you that with a large enough sample size of watching me play you'd agree that there isn't anything suspicious about my gameplay, but a short sample size on a fairly new account could look suspicious. I know one of the AoD members was in spectator mode a few minutes before I was banned, so I suspect now that I was the reason for this. Ironically I've played with and against him many times on my main account without issue.

I have no plan on linking my main account to this one publicly but I'd be open to other suggestions as to what I might be able to do to help get this ban lifted as I really do enjoy playing on your servers.

Thanks again for your time.

Liquor? I hardly even know her! AOD Member AOD_tboose7's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Blizzard Universe
    Status
    Active

Thank you for taking the time to write out this appeal. I am locking the thread while we review your app.

Liquor? I hardly even know her! AOD Member AOD_tboose7's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Blizzard Universe
    Status
    Active

Thanks for waiting around while we discussed this. We have decided at this time, while your gameplay may have been suspicious, there was no solid evidence of hacking or augmentation on your part.
    You have been unbanned from our servers, and I hope you continue to enjoy playing with us.

On a side note, we believe we have identified your main account, and would like for you to private message AOD_Deity to confirm this. All information divulged there will remain confidential.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

-*unlocked*-

Knee High to a Worms Ass 2DAnimeQT's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Thanks for your prompt attention to this. I really appreciate it!