Hybrid View

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default [MAC] weird speaker issue

has anyone had this happen before ? i restarted it and the problem was gone, just don't know how to prevent it from coming back at some point.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! ColonelPanix's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I would say that if it went away after you restarted issue is not likely related to hardware and is more likely to have been a software issue. The important thing is to observe it it happens again what you did before the issue began, as that will be better for finding what circumstances it occurs. But hey nothing is likely broken so yaay!

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_ColonelPanix View Post
    I would say that if it went away after you restarted issue is not likely related to hardware and is more likely to have been a software issue. The important thing is to observe it it happens again what you did before the issue began, as that will be better for finding what circumstances it occurs. But hey nothing is likely broken so yaay!
    yah i was worried when it started that the speakers just crapped out as i wont be back state side for a bout 90 days.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I've had this happen on Windows laptops. Check your cpu and ram usage throughout normal use and playing music. Something may be spiking. Sometimes weird shit just appears like that after updates too.
    Also you could try changing the audio hertz that you output as and see if it does it again and go from there.