Knee High to a Worms Ass DanOfEarth's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Great server

OK. I'll stop annoying you guys with PTC hackusations. I like to harass them and hopefully throw them off their game. And frankly admins have been quite kind regarding that issue. Other servers just boot ya for that.

On another note Civilian I DID NOT mean to shoot into the uncap today on Jungle map. I apologize. My intentions are always honorable. I really like the server and the admins.

I (we) joke a lot in chat (Old Guy, Leroy Boxley, SpankyTaco, Hoodude, Photenty, Wanda, Shake, Stickbo, and about 15 others that share our TS.). We joke about non-existant siily rules, tbagging, and such to keep things light and try to to play straight.

If we're bothering you guys let us know. We don't want to cause any trouble.

It looks like a tropical earthquake blew through here or something man.
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Blizzard Universe
    Status
    Active

Thanks for the kudos on our server, we put a lot of time into making sure its a fun place to play for everyone who chooses to hit join. Try and remember trolling and nature of that sort can become quite irritating for our admins who are just like you, trying to have fun and enjoy the game. When people are continually disrupting the server with behavior counter to keeping the server fun for everyone our admins have to stop playing the game and deal with whatever the issue is in the server. If one of our admins asks you to calm down a bit, your best course of action is to abide by their requests.

Thanks for playing in AOD servers!

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! HyperLord's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

PTC guys are really good at the game, but I look at it as a practice situation. One of my major gripes about BF is just getting bent over by good tank and LAV pilots. Sometimes I feel like I literally can't do anything about it and get a bit frustrated. But there is no way to improve unless I'm playing against people that are better than me.