Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Money Last chance in the store! [50% off]

http://warthunder.com/en/news/3705-s...rted-packs-en/

Alright boys and girls - They're apparently removing several vehicles from the store! 50% off nonetheless! Get ém before they're gone!

But i'm not only here to poke ya'll about a good deal for yourselves - But i'd like to ask for some help.
    I'am in quite a bind here as a hardcore collector for vehicles in WarThunder - Willing to put up with Gaijins crazy demands for a premium or two.
    But as i recently got my disibility lable and i'am without job - i'm in quite the financial shitstorm and i was wondering if anyone would be willing to sponsor me in my collection-quest.
    Would be absolutely awesome with some support. o7
    (Not to mention you will get credited for doing so on my stream - Huzzah. :] )
    https://streamtip.com/t/validuzz

I took an IQ test and the results were negative Fundor's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Good to know! i will check it out

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue RogueApparition's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Dang I wish you pay in eagles. I don't have any money attached to my steam rn

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Edit -
    Last edited by Validuz; 05-03-2016 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Read it wrong ^_^

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! Wundsalz's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Thanks for the info. The only vehicle I might be interested in is the plagis spit, as I rarely play air-battles below a BR of 5.
    I could see myself using it in 5.0-5.7 lineups and perhaps in squadron arcade events... though I'm not sure if it's one of the best 10 british fighters there. Is it worth the 7.20 Euro it costs in the russian webstore at the moment? Even on a discount gaijins prices seem to be fairly high for my taste.

I haven't spaded my Spit IX yet (it's the same plane, isn't it?) so I can't really tell how it performs, but based on what I've seen it's one of the best climbers in arcade and can turn extremely well.
    What do you guys think it the plagis spit one of the best 5.3 planes out there?

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Wundsalz View Post
    Thanks for the info. The only vehicle I might be interested in is the plagis spit, as I rarely play air-battles below a BR of 5.
    I could see myself using it in 5.0-5.7 lineups and perhaps in squadron arcade events... though I'm not sure if it's one of the best 10 british fighters there. Is it worth the 7.20 Euro it costs in the russian webstore at the moment? Even on a discount gaijins prices seem to be fairly high for my taste.

I haven't spaded my Spit IX yet (it's the same plane, isn't it?) so I can't really tell how it performs, but based on what I've seen it's one of the best climbers in arcade and can turn extremely well.
    What do you guys think it the plagis spit one of the best 5.3 planes out there?

I've always thought the Premium spit 9's were one of the best planes out there- (Russia, US, UK got ém to boot!) However they all got the Regular Spitfire Mk.IX (not the LF version)
    I'm not too sure about the diff- But what makes the regular Spit IX so powerful is that its pretty much a high-mid tier aircraft fighting against lower tier stuff. Its a beast.
    But its still an amazing plane higher up so i don't see it suffering anywhere tbh as its amazing across the board in all departments except armarment where its still more than okay. (easy to bring your guns on target- No need for alot of guns or ammo.)

Silkmonger

Default Anyone flown that D520?

I'm wondering if it is any fun.

If you ain't makin' waves, you ain't kickin' hard enough! BoomBoomStick's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by Silkmonger View Post
    I'm wondering if it is any fun.

From what I hear its a fun plane to very good but good enough if you know how to use it
    so, I WANT IT, but like Validuz...NO money to spend on games really