Knee High to a Worms Ass BlazeEvertide's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default UnBan Request

Hi I wasn't sure what happened but when I tried logging into the AOD pandemonium server I tried looking through both
    I had not played movie battles since the update so I tried looking through the new features that were implemented.

When I tried logging into any other AOD server it came up with 'user name' detected kicking or something close.

If I have broken any rules I am deeply sorry but I just wish to know what I have done wrong and possibly hope for an UnBan.

I don't know who banned me but I think it was automatic
    I think it was due to me switching between the teams frequently to see the new player models

I am not sure what my IP address is and my computer is not seeming to want to tell me but I was imperial intern and then tried changing to Darth Sisious- it seems to be **.***.*.** (verified)
    Last edited by AOD_tobiaszek; 05-08-2016 at 11:52 PM.

Knee High to a Worms Ass BlazeEvertide's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default I wasn't sure about the IP so I put a random number for it

I have seen other requests stating IP-Verified so I wasn't sure if I was meant to put my IP or just write in IP verified so I just write in a false IP. If I am meant to type it in, then I will happily do so.

I am new to forums

I am the bone of my sword, Steel is my body and fire is my blood. AOD Member AOD_Fang's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Battlefront II
    Status
    Active

Hello,
    https://www.whatismyip.com/ Is a website which can tell you what your IP is.

You said you were banned for a detection. This is a VPN protection service. To stop your fake IP from playing with us due to individuals abusing the system. You need to remove it in the future.

Please speak to one of the following who can help you further. Send these guys a Private Message.

AOD_Insane - Division CO Leader

AOD_Rambo - Division XO Leader

AOD_AgentGibbs - Division XO Leader
    "Now, let everything vanish into the sweet fog of illusion." - Ameno-Sagiri

I do make signatures as practice material at this time, leave me a PM.