i have yet to run into a single probllem with windows 10. thats me though

Can I have your Tots itachisuperhero's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

my pc went crazy, because now I have the program from win8 and win 10 so is a mix of things and nothing works....keep going until you can!

Knee High to a Worms Ass Jakaya's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I personally Upgraded to windows 10 from 7 haven't looked back i noted performance increase on quite a few games ranging from 7 to 15% increase in fps on higher graphics settings than i was playing.

If you do upgrade do a clean install though a couple of people i know had issues when keeping there data that caused windows 10 to become corrupted.

Also I had a SSD fail a couple months after my upgrade which wasn't related the hardware was faulty however to my pleasant surprise it recovered all of my save data and documents due too cloud syncing and this was all automatic as i use email based login also you dont need a serial key any more so when i logged in to the new install it wall all verified and good to go

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck Marrv's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Win10 seems great so long as you have a good internet connection as it uses it passively and a lot, where I am our internet is not good (max 640kilobits/sec dl, up max 30 kilobits/s (yeah I cant rememebr which way around Kb or KB is hence writing it out).

With its sync-ing, auto downloading updates and seemingly less control in the users hands I am staying away until they give that control back to the user.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12