To those of you who haven't heard, one of the War Thunder Youtubers, PhlyDaily, posted a video revealing someone using hacks to aim through several buildings, shooting at people from 2km away that someone without the hack couldn't even see. As you would guess, War Thunder had a strike against the video and Phly took it down. On the official forum, they held a vote whether they should withhold the strikes on War Thunder videos with people using hacks, or if they should add markers to realistic battles. There was a greater vote for the first, and the poll was deleted. Tensions about this have continued to boil within the community, and some have pledged to boycott WT for trying to censor that their are hacks for their games. On one hand, I have never been in a game with a hacker and thus have not been affected by it yet. On the other hand, this kind of censorship seems ridiculous. I love War Thunder and what it means to me, but this kind of censorship of a games faults is not what I enjoy seeing in one of my favorite games. Am I alone in this concern for Gajin's behavior in trying to direct jurisdiction so that everything is exactly what they want people to see?