Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Mystery Playing Sound In-Game Through Mic

I was wondering if anybody knew how to be able to play sounds into a game through my mic. Basically so I could play whatever audio clip I want so others can hear it in-game.

I typically only see stuff saying I should go into my settings and set my recording device to pick up the sounds coming from my computer, however this would be a problem since I'd be in chat with people, and if they talked it sounds like it what they say would be repeated into the game as well(Which would be bad).

Also, is there a way to do this that lets me talk through my actual mic into the game as well? Or at least a way that I can quickly switch between my mic and the sounds from the computer being played into the game.

Thanks for any info.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

HLDJ would be on of them, It works on teamspeak and other source engine games but i don't know about other games because i haven't tested it.
    There is another application that you can use but its in the back of my mind so i can't remember what its called.

Also if you're wanting one for CS:GO only then i would recommend SLAM.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Ok, I might check HLDJ out then. I was thinking a game like Rust or something similar where you have to talk to the locals in the in-game chat. I want to find some funny noises so people are like "What the hell is outside of our base"

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! WaitDontSh00t's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_beavery1 View Post
    Ok, I might check HLDJ out then. I was thinking a game like Rust or something similar where you have to talk to the locals in the in-game chat. I want to find some funny noises so people are like "What the hell is outside of our base"
    I do it all the time, it's hilarious hehe. I use MorphVox Pro. Shhh...!