Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy TekNicTerror's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Custom PC Shop ?

Anyone know of any good PC shops/stores that are national (or possibly internationally) wide; or at the least in the USA state of SC; that does good custom PC work/building?

I want to have a new system built from scratch, where I can decide the parts, sooner or later.

I did a little online searching myself awhile ago and picked out two (these 2 where the only ones I found that actually have a store somewhere, every other "place" I found from the search was like a dead shop/store and/or run out of like the owner's house) to contact; but they don't seem to be wanting my money or bad at customer service as they have not emailed me at all or back.
    1 - Bristeeri Technologies, Inc - this one actually changed their name since I first found it, but the owner replied to my email saying she'd have a sales guy mail me for info, no further mail from her or them thou.
    2 - That Computer Store - no email contact info, had to make contact through the chat on their facebook, asking for someone in the pc building part to email me about a custom pc, was told someone would email me by whoever runs the FB page in the chat, no mail yet.

So asking if anyone knows a good place in SC, even if it's a online store not based in SC that will just ship it to me when done.

And PS, I dont wanna build it myself; I want the PC done right the first time (or at least right when I do get it). I do not feel comfortable doing the work myself, and would like some warranty from whoever does make it that they will work on it later should something need replacing and maybe upgrading parts.
    Last edited by TekNicTerror; 05-29-2016 at 03:35 AM.