Jedi Knight
What made you interested in joining AOD?
- AOD servers are the really first servers I started playing into when I started to play MovieBattle2, around 6 or 8 months ago.

- AOD diffents servers also are the servers I have the best ping within, which make it my premium choice to play MB2!

- During my long journey trying to figure out the art of the saber combat and the force, I found myself to appreciate alot talking and playing along with most of the people in there.

- Since I'm here for a moment, I would sure appreciate to have a reserved place because I play that game every single days.
What is your in game name?
Jedi Knight
Who referred you?
AOD_Oneo didn't mind to refer me but I'm sure a lot of people in here will recognize me since I'm literally there all day long
Do you have any clan experience?
Not so much, I did joined a nice clan couple of years ago when I was gaming at BF3! I also had a little clan on Runescape when I was kid but hay I'm pretty sure that doesnt count ahahahaha
Are you currently in any other clans or guilds?
Not at all
Do you have a Mic?
No
Have you ever used TeamSpeak?
Yes
What is your Steam Profile link?Do you have any competitive experience in ladders or tournaments?
Not so much, no! But once my training is over i'll be glad to help.
Timezone or Location
Eastern Time Zone.
Tell us more about yourself
Oh my dear... You have absolutely no idea! I'm a totally different kind of human and that question would require a whole book to answer and understand properly... Just know I'm a cool guy, I advocate peace and that all I want is to find happiness and serenity among everyone.

I'm the kind of guy that came to the conclusion to save every single insect, animals, plants that cross my way, I only attack for true defense, for me, a life is a life and a human being is worth literally has much then the life of a single ant being, or a spider, or a bacteria?

No one is worth more than anyone because I've understood and know at which point we, every single of us, from the biggest of the stars to the smallest and fine grain of sand, creatures, all have our precious and precise place, role to play in the Ether, the destiny, in the Force...

For the good sake of everythings and everyones, so that destiny and equilibrium can be achieved like it is supposed to.
Did you read the thread titled "Read Before Joining AOD" - LINK?
2OP4UELS1