Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue xando22's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default new headset.

well gonna go an return the new headset i just got becuase the sound is either low or very high and also the volume goes up and down. tired my old headset where the mic is dead and the sound was fine.

so just f***ing greate maan to headsets broken and one of them bought to days ago.

also this post is more for not being inactive on the forum :)

Save the whales. Collect the whole set KaosC57's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_xando22 View Post
    well gonna go an return the new headset i just got becuase the sound is either low or very high and also the volume goes up and down. tired my old headset where the mic is dead and the sound was fine.

so just f***ing greate maan to headsets broken and one of them bought to days ago.

also this post is more for not being inactive on the forum :)
    Ouch. If you are looking for great new headsets I can give a few nice options in different price ranges.

Cheap: Patriot Viper V360: Price ~40 USD - I have secondhand experience with this Headset through my Father AOD_AshawTalos. It's a great cheap headset. The only Con in my book is that the Arm for the microphone is not flexible, you can move it up or down to conceal it, but you can't move it closer to or further away from your face.

Mid-Range: Logitech G35: Price: 64 USD on Amazon on sale, goes on sale ALOT. MSRP is 129.99 USD - I own this headset, and it's amazing. It's Surround Sound, and has extra buttons on it to do things like skip songs or even you could program it to do actions in games. Albiet I've never programmed it to use it in a game, as moving my hand off the WASD keys to do an action is not a favorable idea. It's an option though!

Pricey: Kingston HyperX Revolver or Revolver S: Price: 119.99 USD Non Surround, Surround ~150 USD - I've been hearing alot about these and that they are great. I personally wouldn't buy the Non Surround version, because Surround Sound is so awesome, but that's your perogative. The Mic detaches just like the Cloud II. And it's all Metal, leading to a slight extra weight, but more sturdy build.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! WaitDontSh00t's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

What's your budget?

It's expensive, but I love my Astro A50s. I've had them for a good while and they work great still!

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Outerfuel's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_WaitDontSh00t View Post
    What's your budget?

It's expensive, but I love my Astro A50s. I've had them for a good while and they work great still!
    If you go the route of A50's be sure to buy a headset stand, I've broken 2 of these just with carelessness lol. My Siberia Elite's left can went silent with normal usage.

Now I'm using AKG Q701 and a USB Amp when they were both on sale. The AKG's sound amazing, not meant for bass but very sexy high quality audio. I'm not much of an audiophile but I could tell the difference from my older headsets!

Knee High to a Worms Ass jayhump's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/plantron...&skuId=4315500

I've had countless headsets over the years, most of them turtle beach and it seems like every time I turn around the mic goes out on em. I picked these Plantronics up at best buy not long ago for $60. The sound quality is very good, but the best part, they're the lightest, airiest most comfortable headphones I've ever owned.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue xando22's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default got some new

decided to get my money back from the shop when i turned up with the second set of logitech g35 -_- so i acquired some turtle beach ear force px22, because i have noy owned nothing else then turtle execpt the to logi g35 for a week. my last turtle lastet 3 years of throwing because i cant control my anger so yes im a really baad looser sometimes when im in platoons or a private squad with y guys and i die i have to step away from the computer in order not to break something or swear on comms. also this counts as a monthly post right xD