im very very good at computers hardware or software no matter but i would like to hear what you guys think is the problem so a can compare it to what i think is the problem: the problem i have is that my ingame resolution is set to 1980 x 1020 60 hz witch is what my flatscreens navtive res say it is, its a 55 inch. but the problem is that my ui text and the mini map is useless yes expanded and zoomed in even the big map zoomed all the way down its hard to see anything , i have tried everything with setting ingame and in UserOptions.ini and amd readoen setting everything but nothing helps, my card is a amd readeon HD7860 overcloack model. i can only find 2 problems ćeft that i can change that have anything to do with screen resolution. 1 the flatscreen is to big and the card cant wotk with it well or 2 its the adapter from a video port in the card to hdmi cable thats messing it up, it only has video port and a dvi in my card, . its a big problem for me because its hard even too keep up with a sqaud leaders orders, even just navigating on my own. what do you guys think it could be.

sorry for the long post :)