Keep honking. I'm reloading TheRealDon's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default My "Vacation" So Far

So about a month ago I started my LOA so I could go work back at a Boy Scout camp again, and boy am i already exhausted. The time was to help me rest up some and recover from school and life, but has turned into a "what will it be this week" situation.
    Right off the bat during our camps set up and training week left to go see my mother in the hospital after suffering a minor stroke, but on my way there my car's timing belt went and i more then likely ruined my pistons and valves. Luckily for me was able to get a new car for a good deal and have said bye to my old one as it just had too many headaches to keep it.
    The next two weeks followed up with losing a staff member for my area and having another go on a mission trip, so I had to run my areas with bare minimum staffing. Also happened to be a senior staff and highest level of first aid training besides or EMT for our only 2 Emergency injuries, one of which was while I was was still trying to wake up at 6:30 in the morning.
    This week has been rough as we lost our already poor internet connections, and all my paperwork is done online.

Long of this I can't wait to get back and talk with you guys, even after a long day i feel better jumping on TS and seeing your names everyone.

Until im back (about 6 more weeks) take care everyone and i look forward to seeing you all.

~HaKuNa MaTaTa~ AOD Member AOD_Sworn Assassin's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

hakuna matata man, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger :) try to enjoy the rest of your leave and hope to see ya back soon
    ~ HaKuNa MaTaTa ~
    ~~ AOD4LiFe ~~ (R.I.P.) MOH:AA division
    ~~~ Roll Tide Roll ~~~ Alabama Crimson Tide ~~~

Save the whales. Collect the whole set SKY_SAMURAI's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Stay strong my man, you are doing awesome and see you when you get back, everyone in the wt division is missing you.

If you ain't makin' waves, you ain't kickin' hard enough! BoomBoomStick's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_SKY_SAMURAI View Post
    Stay strong my man, you are doing awesome and see you when you get back, everyone in the wt division is missing you.

Yep like a hole in the head so don't worry man enjoy your time in the Woods.