Knee High to a Worms Ass Dominus_Nihilus's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon7 What's your favorite video game?

Title says it all, as for my self it's hard to choose because there's so many good games and game series out there!

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? ShadowCube's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002... And yes, I was alive then. I play on my 2gb of RAM, 180gb Hard Drive, Windows Vista Home Premium Laptop

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Baldur's Gate 2

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AOD Member AOD_majstingray's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

My all time favorite game is Operation Flashpoint Resistance it's now called Arma cold war assault a predecessor to ARMA 3 the fact you could do pretty much anything in the game made it awesome

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Gambetto's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Of all time? Everquest... hands down. I still play both paid and free to play servers.

I didn't take Steroids...Honest Starbfe's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_negativefx83 View Post
    Of all time? Everquest... hands down. I still play both paid and free to play servers.

Love that game! I played EQ2 the most.

Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date! DarthKaizama's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'd have to say C&C: Red Alert as it was one of the very first games I played and was what got me into gaming in the first place, plus the soundtrack is so EPIC and awesome!

World of Warcraft is 2nd though as it's my go to game kinda thing, plus it has my most played time on it.. round about 300 days on it, maybe more maybe a bit less

I took an IQ test and the results were negative Glorious Gibs's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

That's really tough since there are quite a few I really, really like. I'll go with Chrono Trigger.

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! HUMAN1ST1C's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I spent inordinate amounts of time playing Final Fantasy II and III (FFIV and FFVI as they are now known) on my SNES. I still go back and play them every now and again on my Vita.

I have a lot of "favorite" games, but just a handful of games that have kept me interested through the ages, these two being one of them. Another few would be Super Mario Bros. 2-World - I still love digging the sand in SMB2 and all the secret stuff in World.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

That is a hard one. The game that has taken the most time was either World of Warcraft or Fallout 3 when they really started actually counting those things. But my favorite game had to be Star Wars Jedi Academy. I spent years playing Jedi Academy mainly in JA+ then I transitioned to Movie Battles. Played with a group called -=JO=- or Jedi Order which was a RP based Clan. I Roleplayed for close to 16 hours straight. Of course I played on AOD battle servers a time or two

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I EpicBlob's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I will always hold dearly to The Hobbit on ps2, spent days playing that with my sister. Also runescape cause reasons :D

Can I have your Tots Ricknmortyfied's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'm going to have to go out on a limb and say probably Red Barron 3D for PC / This was what got me into computer gaming... That and the Command and Conquer series really pulled me in ;
    Now if were talking platform its definitely Dino Crisis for PS1 ; N64 was conquers bad fur day ; Xbox 360 was Over G fighter ; PS2 was Gran Turismo 5 ; PS3 was COD Nazi Zombies ; PS4 was Bloodborne ; Game boy was Legend of Zelda... Yeah it's a legacy thing... On that note fuck sonic way over rated Mega Man was where it was at Dreamcast was crap sorry just a personal opinion... Anyone remember Condor?

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck onypanda's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Mine has to be the legend of Zelda series. I played it on game boy, n64, gcube, and Wii. Loved it since I was a kid. I just wish I played them all!

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

All time favorite is Need For Speed High Stakes. However, maybe Project Cars will change that if the online experience is as good as it was in NFS HS.

I took an IQ test and the results were negative Physics68's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Too many good games to even try to list.
    NES: Guardian Legend
    SNES: A tie between Chrono Trigger & Secret of Mana & Zelda Link to the Past.
    Genesis / SEGA CD: Tie again between Popful Mail & the original Lunar game.
    N64: Conkers Bad Fur Day
    Gamecube: Zelda Twilight Princess
    PS1: Tie between Castlevania Symphony of the Night and the Battle Arena Toshinden series especially #3
    PS2: Tie between FFXI (yes the online game would still play if it were F2P.) & Gran Tourismo 3.
    PS3: Skyrim. (It stole my soul for almost a year and even now I still feel its chilling grasp pulling me back.
    PC: World of Warcraft & War Thunder. These are two black holes that I really enjoy. I call them black holes because no matter how far I go I keep getting drawn back and can never seem to escape them. War Thunder has me clocked at over 2400 hours since May 2014. In WoW my 3 most played characters have a combined total of over 300 days played since just before the launch of Burning Crusade. I look for other games to try and replace these two or try to occupy my interest but they both do what they do so well that I can find games that try to outshine them but they can never replace them. There is a tie for a very close second and that would have been Americas Army v1 - 2.5 and Gunz the Duel. I spent many a day playing those games also.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Gears of War, I love the story and with the new 4, we get to see how things have changed if st all from the end if the locust-cog war!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk

I took an IQ test and the results were negative Glorious Gibs's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Physics68 View Post
    Too many good games to even try to list.
    NES: Guardian Legend
    SNES: A tie between Chrono Trigger & Secret of Mana & Zelda Link to the Past.
    Genesis / SEGA CD: Tie again between Popful Mail & the original Lunar game.
    N64: Conkers Bad Fur Day
    Gamecube: Zelda Twilight Princess
    PS1: Tie between Castlevania Symphony of the Night and the Battle Arena Toshinden series especially #3
    PS2: Tie between FFXI (yes the online game would still play if it were F2P.) & Gran Tourismo 3.
    PS3: Skyrim. (It stole my soul for almost a year and even now I still feel its chilling grasp pulling me back.
    PC: World of Warcraft & War Thunder. These are two black holes that I really enjoy. I call them black holes because no matter how far I go I keep getting drawn back and can never seem to escape them. War Thunder has me clocked at over 2400 hours since May 2014. In WoW my 3 most played characters have a combined total of over 300 days played since just before the launch of Burning Crusade. I look for other games to try and replace these two or try to occupy my interest but they both do what they do so well that I can find games that try to outshine them but they can never replace them. There is a tie for a very close second and that would have been Americas Army v1 - 2.5 and Gunz the Duel. I spent many a day playing those games also.
    I can't argue with Guardian Legend. I expected another Zanac, but instead got super-futuristic Zelda. It was one of the highlights of my childhood.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

All time Favorite FPS: Joint Operations Typhoon Rising and its expansion Escalation. It got me into online gaming and had 150 man servers. It was awesome!
    All time Favorite RTS: Total War series *any and all.* Such good games
    All time Favorite throwback RTS: Empires: Dawn of the Modern World/Empire Earth/Warcraft II Battle chest

Currently my favorite game would be Star Wars Battlefront

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Etnorias86's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Most under-rated game ever on OG Xbox: Advent Rising. The story was written by Orson Scott Card, arguably the greatest Sci-fi writer of our generation. The game play was also very good, kindof like Halo with psychic skills mixed in.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Kreacher's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

going to have to say Titanfall, i usually am a racer however this is one of the few shooters where i am actually pretty decent and not someones body counter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast