Going to be getting a new PC soon, and as the title says, looking for a good motherboard.

MSI H110M Gaming LGA 1151 Intel H110 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard has been recommended before, but I would like to see if I could get a better one.

My requirements-
LGA1151 socket
On board sound
Wired ethernet port
16 GB RAM allowed or more (don't have a pref on memory type, I am gunna get 16 to 32 for it either way)

My wants-
5.1 or better sound
Gaming ethernet tech on it (doesn't have to be the same as on that MSI, but something better for gaming than just any ethernet port and etc for it)
And I would prefer to keep the MB cost below 100, that MSI one would be 70 off of amazon and another store.

And if you need to know, the PC will be used for gaming and watching online vids mostly.

I am gathering info on some parts I want re-picked out, I will have another thread for CPU cooler soon, maybe PSU as well and other parts; then I will post the final build for even more advice before actually getting it built. (Pretty much got time to waste since I am waiting for more info on 1070's and 1080's, so I am in no hurry)