Guys;

I got rammed by some "teammate" yesterday. I was in a B18, and he was in an A26. I had bombed a base and was RTB for more bombs. He had missed the same base and was overtaking my slow POS airplane. I was trying to avoid him, while he was (I *think*) trying to buzz past me really close. He rammed me, whatever he was actually trying to do, despite me trying to avoid him.

If you want to do something cute, like buzzing another player, you are putting both planes at risk. If you're trying to buzz someone, it is the act of trying where you intend to risk the other person's plane. It does not matter to the other person that you only intended to buzz them, and lacked the skill to do so without ramming their airplane. If you chose to get close, that is the choice the other player will likely disagree with when you crash into them.

While we did not have much hope of winning that particular round, he ended any hope I had of doing anything with that round, and thereby wasted about 10 or 15 minutes of my time. If he'd been playing next to me, he'd have had my ugly mug in his face, yelling like a drill sergeant. "I didn't mean to" won't cut it. You meant to risk a teammate's airplane to do something that doesn't help your team. That's all the "mean to" I need to be angry as hell.