So about a month ago I started my LOA so I could go work back at a Boy Scout camp again, and boy am i already exhausted. The time was to help me rest up some and recover from school and life, but has turned into a "what will it be this week" situation.
Right off the bat during our camps set up and training week left to go see my mother in the hospital after suffering a minor stroke, but on my way there my car's timing belt went and i more then likely ruined my pistons and valves. Luckily for me was able to get a new car for a good deal and have said bye to my old one as it just had too many headaches to keep it.
The next two weeks followed up with losing a staff member for my area and having another go on a mission trip, so I had to run my areas with bare minimum staffing. Also happened to be a senior staff and highest level of first aid training besides or EMT for our only 2 Emergency injuries, one of which was while I was was still trying to wake up at 6:30 in the morning.
This week has been rough as we lost our already poor internet connections, and all my paperwork is done online.

Long of this I can't wait to get back and talk with you guys, even after a long day i feel better jumping on TS and seeing your names everyone.

Until im back (about 6 more weeks) take care everyone and i look forward to seeing you all.