Don't feed 'em ducks, 'ey got dizeeze Poky's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default WOooo I can access this again.....

First thank yinz for the B Day email link, it was that which brought me here since....forever. I am too far behind to even begin to catch up, I am just so geeked I got to the site. My last "contact" with this clan was way back when the names were going to be matched up on TeamSpeak ( I remember since I reminded someone on SW Battlefront). A little after that I was no longer able to even get to the site. First I thought windows 10 F up but it seemed it was when I installed my GTX 960 that I couldn't access the site WarThunder, TeamSpeak, Battlefield and other multiplayer games/things. The AOD site/TeamSpeak I thought yinz just BOOTED me for not being around, but the other MMO games I was/am stumped. But don't care no mo, gonna go see if Warthunder works now too and if so get drunk and shoot ppl. Pray it works and thanks again for the bday link that got me back here on the site.

Don't feed 'em ducks, 'ey got dizeeze Poky's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

NICE Warthunder works now too!!! TeamSpeak also. I feel like a kid at Christmas lol, may just go get a premium and some eagles and pull an all nighter

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Welcome back!

It looks like you might have to reapply through the forums if you want to join the guys in WT, since your name is white. You might have to sign up on here to access TS3 as well, but I'm not 100% sure.