Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Battlefield 1 Dogfighting V.S War Thunder

I have seen some footage that makes me think wow, I wish I could see planes break apart that majestically as well as awesome maneuvers I feel like your more in the thick of it than War Thunder currently is.

Take a look:

What are your thoughts do you think they made air combat that good because it's so limited or did War Thunder focus on Quantity and lose some quality?

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! Wundsalz's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

What exactly do you mean? Damage doesn't seem to influence the flight performance of planes and the maneuvers seen there can be performed in WT just as well.

The bombastic graphics put aside I don't see anything the game does better than WT. Though I expect the game to do a better job at joining air- and ground gameplay in a single game mode.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

It looks over the top, in a good way. I would enjoy both games for different reasons.

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? Chandler's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Wundsalz View Post
    What exactly do you mean? Damage doesn't seem to influence the flight performance of planes and the maneuvers seen there can be performed in WT just as well.

The bombastic graphics put aside I don't see anything the game does better than WT. Though I expect the game to do a better job at joining air- and ground gameplay in a single game mode.

Not for arcade, but damage does change flight performance for aircraft in Realistic battles, (Hop into the CDK and shoot at a stationary aircrafts wing and then fly it, Even if it's not critted it will perform worse) But Warthunder will no doubt be better overall, as Gaijin has spent years tuning the aircraft and trying to incorporate realistic flight models, That and to be honest, That gameplay looks like it'll be equivalent to World of Planes, Which is disappointing

Save the whales. Collect the whole set Floks's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I am going to play bf1, but not for the plains

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! Wundsalz's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Chandlerdylan100 View Post
    Not for arcade, but damage does change flight performance for aircraft in Realistic battles, (Hop into the CDK and shoot at a stationary aircrafts wing and then fly it, Even if it's not critted it will perform worse)
    Where can I get said CDK? That teaser teased me enough to raise my curiosity.