If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Navarian's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default New blizzard image (New class info)

Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date! AOD Member AOD_DarthKaizama's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    Destiny 2
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Navarian View Post
    I saw this, and I know the concept behind sombra.. What I'm trying to figure out is how she'll fill that support role and essentially "heal" with a sniper.

Is she supposed to like sit at the back and snipe her team-mates in the back of the head to heal them or something?

Though with that being said.. It does look like she has the same sort of thing as 76 does for healing, now whether that's her ammo "clip" or the same function as 76's I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Another idea I have is that she snipes normally and either gains a charge on her E ability or maybe something similar along the lines of torbjorn and has to collect her version of scrap in order to be able to place down heals or something.. I dunno just some ideas and speculation I've had as I'm still trying to work out her role as a support/heal/sniper

This message was delivered via holo-communicator uplink from the sith empire!

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_Villast's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    Destiny 2
    Status
    Active

It's weird cuz it has Mercy's staff and 76's healing field generator pointing to the rifle as if they are both incorporated into it.

Thought I'd shoot my way out, mix things up a bit.
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    PlayerUnknown
    Status
    Active

Sounds like the medics gun from TF2

Transmitted through intergalactic space using hamster wheels and hot pockets.

Are those subtitles? AOD Member AOD_Vakarian's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Blizzard Universe
    Status
    Active

I rechecked the image and read what torb said, sounds like it is for Sombra but it doesn't add up with the little info we have, It's a sniper for sure but it has an ability to shoot a (dart?) or an AOE healing station like 76s
    Last edited by AOD_Vakarian; 07-08-2016 at 07:49 AM.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Navarian's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Vakarian View Post
    I rechecked the image and read what torb said, sounds like it is for Sombra but it doesn't add up with the little info we have, It's a sniper for sure but it has an ability to shoot a (dart?) or an AOE healing station like 76s
    That's an interesting idea, shoot out an aoe healing field. . It would need to heal more than 76s fields, but it's a neat idea. Healing from a safe distance and affecting more than one person at a time would be nice.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date! AOD Member AOD_DarthKaizama's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    Destiny 2
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Navarian View Post
    That's an interesting idea, shoot out an aoe healing field. . It would need to heal more than 76s fields, but it's a neat idea. Healing from a safe distance and affecting more than one person at a time would be nice.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    76's healing field is able to heal allies too if they stand in it, so for me it just makes no sense for Sombra to be able to do the same thing, unless it's some sort of temporary shield generator or something instead of healing, but then is the sniper going to be an actual sniper or is it going to play some role in the healing process and if so.. What?

Ooh maybe when she snipes an enemy a burst of healing "sprays" out from the target for all nearby friendlies.. I dunno just an idea.

This message was delivered via holo-communicator uplink from the sith empire!

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_Villast's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    Destiny 2
    Status
    Active

For a sniper to heal is just absurd. They are usually on their own little island. In the brazilian version of that picture, A. Amari is also listed as a recipient of that blueprint. And as speculated, Sombra is supposed to be the codename for Ana Amari.