Knee High to a Worms Ass regulas70's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Them changes tho

Literally and figuratively GAME CHANGING changes.

For me specifically:

D.Va: Love her, love that the use of Defensive Matrix isn't such an all or nothing option.
    Hero limit: Why not? I've pissed off a lot of teams rushing Winston on Sudden Death. It didn't feel good, but we'd win!
    Ana/Sombra: I gotta get in the PTR to test her out, between her and Zen's buff, I'm glad there are more options other than Lucio and Mercy for healing

Loads of other changes I know.

What do you dudes think? I actually like them all, but time will tell!

Keep honking. I'm reloading Cele's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

For me, I like the buff on Mcree :D. I think the damage spell buff to Mercy will be super powerful; especially with someone like Bastion or Hanzo. I believe Hanzo will no be able to 1 shot most characters when boosted by MErcy (if he's not able to already). Also it's interesting to see the ultimate cost increases. D.Va should be interesting after, I've never played her so I dont really have a whole ton to say about that though.

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_gemster's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    Blizzard Universe
    Status
    Active

Personally liking the Zen buff. He needs more health as I think he's not good as a solo healer - more of a hybrid for sure. He's nice as an alternative to Lucio or Mercy as previously said.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AOD Member AOD_jrstriker12's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Destiny 2
    Status
    Active

- I think D.Va needed the buff. We'll see how it works in play, but it sounds good. I've read you can now toggle defense matrix on and off. Like the shorter timer on self destruct and that it no longer kills D.Va
    - I can see a hero limit in competitive. No issues there really.
    - I see they increased the cost of Bastion's Utl., good. Seems like it comes on every 5 seconds sometimes.
    -I also like the changes to make Zenyatta more mobile to make him more viable.

Also seems they are adjusting hit boxes - http://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/07...r-patch-video/