I took an IQ test and the results were negative gd2go1's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Need help with ts on Android phone

Hey guys, and girls, I was wondering if anybody knows how to set up ts on Android phone,Im back but I'm using a ps4 ,well trying to, that's y I no longer have rs. My new handle is odinsfury1488.Soon as I get this ts set up I can fly with you all again !!Something I've been looking forward to.
    Aod_cadet_gd2go1. Soon 2 be
    Aod_cadet_odinsfury1488

Cleanup on IL-2! AOD Member AOD_Asecio's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

The only way to get ts on an android phone is to buy the official app (1.99$)

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

The Offical App is pretty much the only way to go a few open sourced VoIP clients have TS support but they lack the functionality that is needed for AOD there is the piracy option but AOD as a whole frowns on such things I mean if you can't spend 1.99 USD on an APP I wouldn't suggest War Thunder while F2P is it's main the F2P only gets harder the more time you invest and F2P Players as a whole who are looking to save a buck on games don't play on a system that defaults to a 60 USD price tag per game.

If your looking for configuration help I am more than happy to assist but what specific configuration questions do you have?

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Thanks for getting back to me, I do have the Ts3 app, just need help changing name, and also logging in ,I log in some times it shows up gd2ho and other times it says Android....I put wt as a bookmark ,and can get on, Im close to getting it, just not quite
    Thanks
    gd2go1
    Jim

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I do have the app, and I do need help setting it up, I transfered my identity to a USB drive ,put it on phone ,I can access it, but the whole set up is different , I tried logging in to war thunder it said Android instead if gd2go1,I for it where I can log in as gd2go1 now, but I need to change name, but the setup is so different,iadded wt as a bookmark and was able to get in as gd2go but I need to change to odinsfury1488 , how do I get permission ,or do I just change it and put in password? How do I let Aod change it in my squad and everything related, I was I. AodB but that's where I'm at.I had to get a ps4 my computer died and I dont have any money ,some of the guys on here sent some money and I was able to get back on,t hanks to those that did.
    Thanks for your help
    Jim
    gd2go1