Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon5 Unban Request - Benjin

Hey there,

I found out today, after about 3 weeks absence (or a month and a half, I can't remember exactly the last time I played MBII), that I've been banned from the AoD Pandemonium server.

Reason For Ban / Circumstances Under Which I Was Banned / Admin Who Banned Me
    Unfortunately, I have no idea what I was banned for or by which admin. Last time I played I think I racked up quite a few kills because I stayed for an obscene amount of time (was it 60 rounds? 100 rounds? Not sure). I've never been disrespectful to anyone on the server - I hardly type anything in chat. Most of the time it's an apology for accidentally team hurting / killing, suggesting if the team should rush somewhere, or making a joke about the number of Gen. Veers on the Imp team. If there's any form of political discussion I keep out of it once somebody tells us to stop (I remember me and a guy called Lampard were talking about Brexit to some guy who was being difficult in the chat - mostly Lampard. An admin told everyone to stop, so I complied and stopped). That's all I remember from last time I played - nothing else really happened.

IP Address
    From Google -

Apology
    I apologise for whatever I might have done to get banned, or to whoever I might have offended.

If I'm not able to have the ban lifted, I'd like to know at least why I was banned - if possible.

Thanks,

Ben
    Last edited by AOD_Insane; 07-20-2016 at 08:34 PM.

Rank
    Staff Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefront II
    Status
    Active

Send me a PM