Hello everyone I hope you are having a great day so far I know my day has been bummed down since I can not play this awesome game.... So the issue started right after doing a fresh install of my Windows 10 OS onto my SSD and since then I have tried using the game files I had backed up onto an HDD before the fresh install and that had the same error coming up as now. All my other games work from steam not sure about any other games from origin though. I have also deleted the game files I had backed up and did a fresh download of Battlefield 4 and the same error keeps popping up (The program can't start because MSVCP100.DLL is missing from your computer.) I have already done a few steps (from google) to try and resolve this non of them worked this includes doing an uninstall/reinstall of Microsoft visuals c++ and using the repair/update option under the right clicking options from the origin library. If you know of a fix please let me know I really would like to return to this game without having to re-download all of the files for a third time. Thank you for reading this and see you all on the..... BATTLEFIELD!!!!!!!! (Maybe)