Thread: Unban Request

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Unban Request

Disclaimer: I've never had this situation before and I'm putting it on here as I don't know where else I'm supposed to put it so I apologise in advance and will move it to the correct place if this in fact the wrong place, cheers.

Hi, I was directed here after making the 'complaint' on the main MB2 forums, but then found out that I couldn't and was directed here by a helpful user, who may be apart of your group 'Stormjk'

My complaint (sorry it starts a bit ranty ;( ): "I've never done anything wrong, nor have I stacked/been afk/insulted anyone or done something to offend the Admins of these 3 servers
    Usually if I am banned from a server of sorts its because I have done something wrong, very wrong and if I didn't care that much I would of gone onto another server
    But since these 3 servers are the only ones I like that are active and don't really have the most op players on (so average enough that I have a fighting chance against them and the only servers I find fun to play) I am wanting to see if any at all admins from it are able to unban me

A notable name I go by (I have only just made this account to complain about this) is 'Bloop Bloop' (Red and Blue text)
    Now I do know I did do something that got me banned once a year ago where I somewhat killed the entire team, then I ended up getting unbanned
    (possibly because of an update that got rid of all the bans or something) but now I was playing a week ago and I was at the comms station just sitting behind cover
    with teammates awaiting the enemy to get out onto the bridge and I was just instantly banned - for no reason whatesoever (This is the rotation Aod server, not the others - the others I have yet to return to since my ban) and I'm just rather annoyed as it's my favourite server.

Now I know what people say about AoD and it having a form of dodgy reputation of sorts, but I do really like it and if any admins from it can hear my plea to get me unbanned I hope you can do something. Ta.

Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date! AOD Member AOD_FireStrike*'s Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Active

You will want to contact either our CO or XO via PM and explain what happened. Give your IP address as well (link can be found here).

AOD_Insane - Jedi Knight CO
    AOD_AgentGibbs - Jedi Knight XO
    AOD_FireStrike*[JC] Knowledge, Beast, Inferno.

AOD_Kid A: "AOD is run by ****ing Lannisters."
    AOD_Prime: "You CANNOT CROSS an X."

Rank
    Staff Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefront II
    Status
    Active

You're unbanned TYALH; however the name bloop bloop is banned on our servers - you will need to use another.
    Last edited by AOD_FireStrike*; 07-29-2016 at 08:43 AM.