Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! homer's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Woot Video Editting software suggestions

Hi all! I was wanting to ask you something, I'm wanting to put a few good clips that I recorded when I was playing rainbow six siege last night but I don't know what type of video editing software I should use. I'm looking for something free at the moment, and very easy to use ( as I am new to video editing )

So if anyone has any suggestions, it would be really helpful! and i'll through some Duff your way too!

Keep honking. I'm reloading AOD Member AOD_Das_Qrow's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

You can still download Windows movie maker from Microsoft. (Yes it still exists, just not built in) probably the easiest if you're just getting into it for basic titles and transitions for throwing clips together. Adobe premier is another software standard that cost 20-30 a month.

I use a *cough* legit version of Sony Vegas 13 (arr) but don't go to in depth currently with the really good editing stuff. It's a steep learning curve coming from a more simple software. Let's face it us casual folk cant really see the sense of paying 4-600 for decent editing software for our purposes.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Qrow View Post
    I use a *cough* legit version of Sony Vegas 13 (arr)
    *cough* same here I use *cough* legit version of Sony Vegas 13. Good software to edit video.

Keep honking. I'm reloading Cele's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

^ I use a *cough* legit version of Adobe After Effects myself, but I'd recommend something more like Sony Vegas as it's more of an all around and user friendly editing program versus After Effects.