Hybrid View

Knee High to a Worms Ass Dominus_Nihilus's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default What Fallout faction do you support most?

From any Fallout game, major or minor faction. Ideology, manpower, tech, you name it. The Enclave, Brotherhood of Steel, New California Republic, Caesar's Legion, Railroad, Institute, Minutemen, Brotherhood Outcasts, individual chapters of Enclave or Brotherhood, etc.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

you had to say them all didn't you and make it hard to decide. i don't like most chapters of the brotherhood since their ideology isn't great, though the chapter of Elder Lyons in the capital wasteland was my favourite from them what they did was right until The newest Maxson took charge of the division in Boston. i am not gonna comment on the outcasts because that's what the Brotherhood of steel in Boston basically are as well.
    Caesars legion are just dicks.
    NCR is basically what the Pre-war government was, bring back to old ways the world was but that's what caused the "great war" in the first place. And also taking cities and nations by force isn't really a good way prove your point.
    Enclave...don't even get me started, why bother it's fun killing them on sight, Asshole pre-war government secret military conducting cruel experiments, killing innocent people etc etc. I mean they are powerful they even have the tech to prove it,i mean frank horrigan....
    Minutemen.....Settlements. Seriously though it's nice having a civilian militia but look what happened that caused them to break apart in the first place.
    Railroad. Lets treat toasters and t.vs like humans. It's hard to believe an fully aware A.I to be "alive" sure you'd want it to be treated like a human but that doesn't mean it is, it's just a robot.
    Now the institute, i don't know how to feel on them, i am mixed with them.

The Token Staff Sergeant Master Butters's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I've only played Fallout 4, so my experience is limited. Having said that, I feel strongest about the Institute. First time playing through the game, I thought they were boogeyman and wanted nothing more than to kill them for killing my family and stealing my son from me. However, after hearing their side I felt stronger about them. Railroad is right up there too, for me. I actually had a hard time making the choice to side with the Institute over the Railroad, and later on, the other way around. It's sad how both groups are zealots for their cause and refuse to see the other's side. I feel like if the leaders of both sides could just sit down for 5 minutes and talk, they could prosper.

That said, I've never cared for the Brotherhood. Always came off as a bunch of twats to me.

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck talandchris's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

#minutemen

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Vakarian View Post
    Railroad. Lets treat toasters and t.vs like humans. It's hard to believe an fully aware A.I to be "alive" sure you'd want it to be treated like a human but that doesn't mean it is, it's just a robot..
    Really?! I mean, just because it doesn't have flesh doesn't mean that it can not feel or care as a human would... It is all about their brains being created to do what ours doo.. Not how they look or how they physically are... Railroad for life!

It is all about creating a place of freedom in a wasteland too me... Everyone should have the opportunity to survive.

Knee High to a Worms Ass Cheesepuffs324's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Is the strip/Mr. House an option?

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Cheesepuffs324 View Post
    Is the strip/Mr. House an option?
    Yes.

Can I have your Tots CaptainForge's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon6 Ncr!

NCR all the way. Though every faction has it's downsides.

(I would say Institute but they kidnap people man)

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'd have to go with the BoS, ever since I saw the FO3 cover I've been so caught on their power suits :)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Good stuff, hard choice for me. Think i'll go with the NCR though.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Brotherhood of Steel.
    Big guns, big armour, massive firepower.
    Ad Victoriam.

Director of Keeping self quiet TheSteg's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Okay, Brotherhood of Steel all the way. I've played all of the fallout games and while they are a bit slow on the response to events happening around them they will get in there and attempt to fix it for the better if the PC doesn't kill them.
    A close second however is the NCR, but their big problem is the whole corruption thing, basically they need a strong leader to get anything done and the only reason how they got so big was because of Tanya.
    But back to the BOS, with Mason basically taking over the entire Brotherhood I think they will grow back to their original power but how Mason is unless the PC from Fallout 4 guides his hips when he dies the Brotherhood will splinter again.