Hello every!

Z3ROFR0ST here with some pretty awesome news for you gamer's who purchased a NVIDIA GTX 970 model (of any brand) video card. Recently, consumers won a class action lawsuit against NVIDIA that was targeted at the 3.5GB VRAM issue that the card was in my opinion, defected with from the factory. Meaning that the card was advertised as 4GB VRAM but in fact only 3.5GB were available and the remaining VRAM actually slowed the cards performance due to it being separated from the main pool of memory. Ok, so enough of the tech talk and on to the awesome news for those who purchased this card from Amazon, and do keep in mind this is limited to Amazon, or else you would have to take similar steps with the distributor you purchased your cards from and see if they will honor it. So on to the good stuff.

So today (July 30th, 2016) i went on a live chat for my nephew who i had purchased this card for back in February 2015. That's right, it was purchased back February of 2015, over 1 year ago. I spoke with the Amazon CSR and at the end of the conversation, i was awarded 100% refund of my video card's original purchase value as either a gift card or refunded to original payment. So why is this awesome?? Well because now this gives you ALL your money back to put towards a needed upgrade to a GTX 1070 which the fastest model (EVGA GTX 1070 FTW) sells for $459.99. My nephew paid $381.56 and that is the amount that will be refunded and will be available to make a new purchase. Doing the math, that means for $106.00 he will now be upgraded to a far superior product. Keep in mind you could get a cheaper version of the GTX 1070 as i am using the EVGA GTX 1070 FTW model as an example. Am i guaranteeing this will work 100%? No. I wish i could say yes, but i am sure some of you will come across a CRS that will not comply or be helpful, which means you must try again with another CSR or be transferred to a Supervisor. Below i have attached a link to the GTX 1070 brands along with my chat transcript with the CRS from Amazon in hopes to better help you, if you decide, to follow the same path to a great upgrade for a 25% of the cost. Let us know what results you get. Also, I could help you through the live chat via Teamviewer and do the chatting for you since i am pretty good at getting what i want from customer service representatives.

Link to GTX 1070 models of your choosing: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...words=gtx+1070