Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Furi-Kuri's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Physics

At first I wanīt to make clear that i know that the physics in Warthunder dosenīt make sense some times even if they call the game "close to realism" so 180° turns of a shell happen from time to time, but it get worse with every "patch" (wich means fixing, good joke, gayjuby)...

Wierd penetrations and shell-pathes are common now, bounces when you should penetrate with 100% succes are a given fact... I keep asking myself how is that possible if they donīt mess with the physics acording to the patch-notes. These data shouldīt just break on itīs own and get worse every time they "patching" the game.
    So is it true that they donīt care how thier game works and perform as long they can make money with it? Itīs not like that the problems with the physics are new or that they are a minior bug wich can be ignored for some time...
    Every time I give Warthunder another chance after stoped playing the game cause of a rising frustration-level, it getīs even worse and iīam so close to deinstall the game to make room for soomething wich makes fun instead stress...
    Is it just me who feels like this because I fail in the game for no reason or are you guys having the same feeling sometimes as well?

Right now Iīam extremly pissed at my self because I gave these incompetent gamemakers so much of my hard earned money...

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Tikkakoski's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

In right there with you. The developers are slowly killing their own game in pursuit of profit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk