I have decided that I will need to build a new rig in order to upgrade overall. I am looking for a few certain things. I am perfectly fine with building the pc so parting it will be fine and I am fine with having a pre-built one too as long as it is reasonably priced. I am looking for an i5-6000 or better cpu (or) i7-4000 or better cpu, GTX EVGA or Asus 1070 or 1080 gpu, atleast 2100 or better 16gb ram, a decent cpu cooler and a 700 watt 80+ gold certified psu. I will also need a good mid size case, nothing expensive but not an extremely bland one either. I do not need OS or hard drives, nor do I need a cd drive. After all is said and done I am looking to pay no more than $1300. Below I will post a link to my pcpartpicker choices. Please let me know if you think I should be replacing certain parts and please include why I should change it and what I should change it out with. You do not need to post a website that sells it just the info about the item. I appreciate all the help and information you all will provide.

My part list : http://pcpartpicker.com/list/8VmDcc